Friday, November 24

A song( Midnight Murmurs)

I am writing this song for a reason
and my reason is that reason that renders every reasoning senseless.
where do I start,where do i stop?
I am caught up in questions I do not want to know the answers.
something is wrong
I am fighting a battle i am fraid to win
I dont even wanna pull out
so whose and for whom is this battle?
I close my eyes in sleep but instead a new chapter opens.
The only reality now ,is my nightmares
I used to think I am strong,
used to think i can face it.
I play a role in a grand movie.
My heart burns in confusion;frustration
I want to scream, I need to scream!!
I have forgotten how to care of moments like this
I am not so proud to call this LOVE
If this is Love,then Love is hurt.
Lord I need you.
I need your strength.
I am filled with that which drives a man to kill.
But You said i should wait on You;
trust in you.
Thats where i put my hopes and fears.

No comments: