Thursday, November 16

A day's mumble

When the four walls of your fears come crashing on you.
The chunning feeling in your stomach.
That's when you are definetely into something you should be out of.
I know it, I know the fear.
I know the better option;
but the fear is threatening.
Fear of not having lived up to expectations.
Fear of what is envisaged.
Solitude seems to be a good friend to peace.
Solitude presents peace at the fore door.
Solitude takes up the responsibilty of a
perfect hiding place.
I refuse to be responsible for my situation.
Selfishness breeds the necessity for a second chance.
Though i know quite well that chance had run out.
i wait for my redemption from a burden i attached to my head.
I refuse to do the untying.
Hopefully the salvation day is near.
I wait for the options available to a sinner like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy propecia propecia cost comparison - where to buy propecia forum